Monday, January 23, 2012

Boss Denney

Well I called up ol' Lawrence's office this afternoon after work to let him know how I felt about him trying to bully and bluster his way to save his own rear from redistricting. Here's my major issue with his outlandish and frankly, illegal behavior.

ONE: As speaker of the house this guy is supposed to represent the entire state, not just his district. By being chosen by his fellow legislators to a position of leadership he needs to worry less about a commission that is supposed to be independent of the legislature and worry more about leading the house this very important session.

TWO: This longtime politician (over 16 years in office non-consecutively) cries foul when Idaho Democrats call him and his colleagues out for their misdeeds, and then turns around days later and continues acting out this culture of corruption. And this guy claims that he's not as bad as we think he is.

I can only hope one thing when Speaker Denney gets my voicemail.
Wah wah wah my feelings are hurt, runs home to Midvale.

No comments:

Post a Comment