Thursday, February 9, 2012

Santorum Sneak Victories

Wow is all I can say. From roaring in the back of the Republican party back Presidential hopeful Rick Santorum has leaped over his opponents in Minnesota, Colorado, and even southernish Missouri. While the thought of having this religious wingnut as our Nations very own Ayatollah and supreme ruler scares me to death, I will say it makes me hopeful as well.

As we have gone along Romney has prove to me at least that he is not the Happy Center of the road Moderate his opponents claim he is, but in fact a Rightwing trickledown oaf. With Santorum's victory though, the Right seems even more fractured going into next November then they appeared a few weeks ago. I wonder how this new turn of events will play out.

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment